Get advice, answers, and information

If I cancel my membership is Rocket Lawyer still my Registered Agent?

If your membership includes our Registered Agent service, then cancelling your membership also cancels your Registered Agent service.

You can purchase our Registered Agent service separately by calling (888) 627-1186.

If you do not use our Registered Agent service, you will need to submit a Change of Agent to your state to designate yourself or someone else as your registered agent.