Get advice, answers, and information

Claiming a Decedent's Tax Refund

If a refund is due to someone who is deceased, the estate executor may have to complete and file a copy of Form 1310 - Statement of Person Claiming Refund Due a Deceased Taxpayer with the final return. 

To learn more, please click here