Get advice, answers, and information

What Do I Do if a Maintenance Request Goes Unresolved?

Failing to properly maintain the property may constitute partial or constructive eviction. These both constitute unlawful behavior and the tenant could be entitled to respond by withholding rent, partially or in full, or to take legal action.

In such situations it is best to consult an attorney to ensure you fully understand your local housing laws and the options you have in addressing the problem.